We Believe In Coffee That Tastes Incredible
Name of the coffee farm: Finca el Limón, village of La Meseta, sabanalarga Ant. Coffee variety: Castillo Rosario; crop age: 4.5 years, Asnm: 1,900 meters; Description of the process from harvest to drying: The best cherries of the crop were collected, they were passed through the pulper, and they were dried in a marquecin with an oak plank floor (It is a red Honey coffee), this is the coffee that is already roasted with medium, medium roast.
sO WE DO
Special coffee, premium Honey of height, comes from grains selected manually from the tree with a totally artisan process and dried by the sun, from coffee plantations with good agricultural practices (GAP).
The process: From harvest to drying: The best cherries of the crop were collected, they were passed through the pulper, and they were dried in a marquecin with an oak plank floor (It is a red Honey coffee), which even makes the grain has a deeper aroma in this way its nuances are enhanced. This coffee has medium and medium roast and is made by the MUJERSAB women’s association.
Colombia Diversa coffee comes from peasant families who are victims of the armed conflict in Colombia.
• Rejection of child exploitation.
• Work is made with dignity, honoring the human rights.
• The price paid to producers allows decent living conditions.
• Buyers generally pay in advance to prevent producers from looking for other ways to finance themselves.
• Quality and sustainable production are valued.
• Take care of the environment
• A way is sought to avoid intermediaries between producers and consumers.
• Consumers are informed about the origin of the product.
• The process must be voluntary, both the relationship between producers, distributors and consumers.
• Price paid, beyond what the capitalist market offers.
If Colombia has the best coffee in the world, this is the best coffee in Colombia.
The Best Coffee Shop
12 PM – 02 AM
(57) 300 233 7762
(57) 319 343 2325